Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected late bill.

FIXED
sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Unexpected late bill.

I received a text today saying this months broadband couldn't be taken and to pay now,over 4 months worth £92.62 to be precise.! It says to log in to plus.net/pay to pay it,which as we all know doesn't even exist.To confound it I have been restricted within a few hours of the email and can't load half the sites Iv'e tried,including,incredibly plusnets own site so I can't even see how the bill came about.Yet the email says to pay within 14 days or I may be restricted.I say it's not may be and it's not 14 days either!I'm not prepared to ring, ahem,plusnet service,as the last time I tried that I was on the phone over 3 hours on 3 different calls without even getting through and online chat seems to be defunct.

I have never had an email about missed payments nor a flash banner across the screen about this at all nor a text until today.I know there's been some gremlins in the billing department but really,to let me run for 4 months while I blissfully carried on using the service without a care in the world.I trust them to take the money and if there's a problem to let me know in a timely manner,not 4 months and expect a wad of cash and me having to jump through hoops to find out why this has happened and no way of paying it as the email asks even if I had the readies..

8 REPLIES 8
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Re: Unexpected late bill.

In the four months have you checked if your bill has actually produced in the online account area. My billing date is currently stuck at December 12th obviously I'm hoping this is not going to be the outcome with my service.
RJM
Rising Star

@sindento

Surely,

You check your bank account on a regular basis to reconcile transactions?

How on earth could you have not noticed that no payments were being made to Plusnet?

sindento
Dabbler

NA.

sindento
Dabbler

Fix

I rang customer services even though I said I wouldn't and got through straight away,either I was lucky or the service has improved.Anyway I've come to an arrangement to clear the debt and they have lifted my restrictions.All seems well and the service was excellent.Have they had an overhaul since I last tried to contact them?

sindento
Dabbler

Bill

NA.

sindento
Dabbler

Just [-Censored-] is going on?I had all this trouble a few weeks ago and it was eventually sorted,or so I thought.I have numerous screenshots of how my bill changed from day to day and emails stating what I had to pay,which was £39.98 as the manager said I could only be charged so much as they had made a complete pigs ear of my billing.

I paid what they asked and thought that was the end of it.Now they've sent me this months bill of £39.98,which coincidentally is exactly the same as they eventually said I owed them last month.I made the mistake of trying to ring "customer services" with the same result,no answer to my call at all and of course no on-line chat available.

I was told it was all sorted yet here I am with a bill for 2 months broadband,after all the trouble I'd been through.It's beyond belief that this can happen again after all the promises I was given.  

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Sindento@,

I'm afraid that we have been unable to view your billing.

Please contact our customer services at your earliest convenience to discuss this.

Customer support

0800 432 0200 (from within the UK)
    +44 345 140 0200 (from abroad)

7.30am - 10pm, every day

Your complaint ticket has been opened here

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

sindento
Dabbler

You're taking the ****. You really expect me to wait 45 minutes on the phone and still not get through?You sent the bill and yet you can't see my billing details,it's beyond belief after months of the same problem.I'm done with you.