cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under extra features > Pro Addon "remove this bolt-on" doesn't work, never finishes loading

LordFluffeh

Under extra features > Pro Addon "remove this bolt-on" doesn't work, never finishes loading

when I visit plus.net/AddOns.html and try to remove the Pro Add On by clicking "remove this bolt-on" a white loading bar shows up and never disappears, the same thing happened when I clicked "Add this bolt-on" however it added it and now won't let me remove it, I've tested on android with mobile data and windows 10 with Ethernet to plusnet router

Edit: I meant to post this under My Account/Billing

6 REPLIES 6
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Under extra features > Pro Addon "remove this bolt-on" doesn't work, never finishes loading

Hi @LordFluffeh, thanks for getting i touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to remove the Pro-Addon via the member center currently. I've raised a ticket on your account regarding this so we can help you get it removed and if you can please get back to us on their we'll assist you with this.
The ticket I've raised can be seen here.

We look forwards to hearing from you.

tstaddon
Rising Star

Re: Under extra features > Pro Addon "remove this bolt-on" doesn't work, never finishes

I've observed the exact same issue (I enabled it accidentally this morning).

Skye5

Re: Under extra features > Pro Addon "remove this bolt-on" doesn't work, never finishes

Hello, I have the same problem, clicking "Remove this bolt-on" --> stuck with the loading bar on screen, no matter what I try or when I try (various browsers, gadgets and times). Please could you remove my bolt-on? Thank you.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Try raising a ticket here (Login to your account may be required before clicking on the link)

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Skye5

Done, thanks for the tip!