Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable Contract Issues since February 2019

Galaxy1925
Hooked

Unacceptable Contract Issues since February 2019

Hi Plusnet,

You closed my ticket down without responding earlier this morning. As a business as well as private customer of many years, this is unacceptable.

I have been trying in vain to receive a dedicated cost for my private account for many months now rather than rely on an account credit every month. It has still not been explained why I can't get the offer I was promised last year. I'm still showing out of contract with you on the portal even although I supposedly started a new contract for 18 months in February 2019. This current contract if it exists is due to expire in or around August 2020.

Can I therefore ask you to contact me and detail my costs including the recent offer I received below where no further detail was given. Regardless of COVID, this has been going on far too long and it's pretty soul destroying for a long term customer.

My most recent offer is below, but I have no idea how this applies to me as my costs are on the whim of a monthly credit. (When applied, because recently there was an issue)

Recent offer as follows:

Line Rental (Subscription) discount (18 months) - £8.98

Can you please sort this for me as soon as possible. If not, my patience has been worn very thin and I will be contacting your senior managers to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you

1 REPLY 1
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Unacceptable Contract Issues since February 2019

Hi @Galaxy1925

I am sorry to hear about this ongoing issue. I have looked into your account and last agent took different approach to resolve this ongoing problem.

Instead of applying credit on month to month basis, he created discount to match your contract price.

From now, your monthly bills will match contracted price and there will be no need to manually credit your account every month.

I can see that after applying this discount, your current Total Monthly Subscription Fee is same as on contract you have agreed to back in 2019.

Please accept apologies for this ongoing inconvenience.