Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view my bill.

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Unable to view my bill.

I have to post here as the other thread won't allow me to reply. Having been notified of my new bill I wanted to go and download it only to get this:

What_I_See.png

Any thoughts on this?

18 REPLIES 18
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Unable to view my bill.

@Mook Is your bill date today? I usually get a page with an error message on that day until around 1700, then it works OK.

John
Mook
Seasoned Champion

No I got the email on the 27th at 20:01:14. To be honest, if the system says it's ready to view (as it does) then it should be ready, it's that simple.

jab1
Legend

In that case, over to someone who might know, because I don't.😉

John
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Tried again just now and no change form yesterday. Any thoughts on this?

jab1
Legend

Sorry, @Mook , but no. I think you need PN support here.

FWIW, I too see that panel causing the block, but only momentarily.

John
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Looks like it @jab1. Someone will be along soon enough I hope.

Mook
Seasoned Champion

OK, I deleted all of my cookie data for *.plus.net and tried again to view my bill. But I still can't see it as I get this:

MyView.png

which I assume is the same as above but with the footer obscuring the error message. Does anyone at Plusnet know what's going on here?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ Mook,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've checked your account and the bill is available to view. The image you provided does appear to be browser related so clearing the cache and history should resolve it, however if not a different browser or device will allow you to view your bill correctly.

Thanks - LF

Mook
Seasoned Champion

Hi @LordFoul I've never used Safari on the Plus.net site before so this was my first time but I get the same error on this as I do / did on Firefox.

Safari.png

Any thoughts?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ Mook,

Looking at your image I'm just wondering if you've copied the url link or have a shortcut or bookmark. I'd suggest clearing out all cache (unless you need to retain it), and your Plusnet bookmarks or shortcuts, or going via our website www.plus.net (direct url only, not searching) and then 'My account' and then 'Broadband, phone and TV' to launch the portal login. Failing that, another browser if you have one, such as Chrome. A very last resort would be to switch off the router a few minutes to flush any DNS cache.

Thanks - LF

Mook
Seasoned Champion

Hello again @LordFoul.

Not copied anything for the URL, and no need to book mark it as it's only plus.net I use, with the only book mark I have being for the Community site.

Here are the steps I took. Opening Safari I went to plus.net on landing I am prompted about cookies, so I select essential cookies only and save. Then I click Close button on the "We have updated your cookie settings". From "Sign In" I selected "Phone, Broadband and TV".

After login I get presented with the "account screen" and from there I select "View bills >" this then produces the image you see below.

Safari.png

On selecting the "Change Cookie Settings" my settings remain as they were, so why this is being presented again I don't know.

I'm not going to install any other browser, least of all Chrome! And why do you think flushing the DNS would fix an issue like this?

Mook
Seasoned Champion

I have just had this bill debited from my bank and with an increase of c £10 on it I am curious to see what has incurred these additional costs. Can someone @LordFoul maybe, please email my bill to me.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Mook,

I'm sorry that it's still not allowing you to view your bill via the member centre. I've attached your latest bill to a ticket on your account and you should be able to view it here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Thank you for that @EmilyD is there an explanation as to why I see this?

Odd.png