Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view my bill

FIXED
Greenspace

Unable to view my bill

Hi, 

I received an email about my Plusnet bill being ready to view but when I login to view it I get this message: Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

I have been trying to loging for few days. Please can you help to resolve this.

Thank you

16 REPLIES 16
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Unable to view my bill

Fix

Welcome to the forums.

I know the error that you mean, and as I can access things from our side, I suspect it's working for you too. If you could re-try, it would be appreciated. If you do still have problems, please let me know what you're clicking when you log in to the portal.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Leadwelly
Hooked

Can you share the fix please? I haven't been able to view my bills for months.

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi there @Leadwelly, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble viewing your bills.

I am able to access them from our side, so I would recommend as my colleague said above, retrying.

If you are still having trouble, I would recommend trying to clear your cache and cookies, as your browser may have saved the cache of a version of the web page when we were experiencing issues. This would then continue trying to reload the version of the Billing tab that was experiencing issues.

If after completing this you are still unable to view your bills, I would try a different web browser.

If you're not sure how to do any of the above, please let me know which web browser you are using, and I'll be happy to walk you through the steps! Smiley

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Leadwelly
Hooked

Hi @Buttercup thanks for your prompt response.Annotation 2020-04-16 131738.jpg

I frequently use Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and other browsers. I have my settings such that cookies and history are cleared on exit. But I still have the issue reported as per the attachment.

?Huh

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for the information @Leadwelly,

Do you get this message when trying to click on a bill to view it, or on the Billing tab on your Member Centre as a whole?

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Leadwelly
Hooked

@Buttercup   all ways ... from My Account / Home / View Bills and in My Account / Home / Billing   so there's consistency!

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for letting me know @Leadwelly - that's a tough one! I don't know anything further myself right now, but I've sent an email to the team that manage the Members Centre to see if they have any further insight for me. I'll get back to you once I've had a response from them and fingers crossed we'll have a resolution.

In the meantime, if you'd like, I can email over your bills from the last couple of months? Just let me know if you'd like me to do that and I'll get them sent over before I leave the office at 5:30pm.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Leadwelly
Hooked

@Buttercup re emailing bills - yes please. Thanks.

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've sent that over for you now @Leadwelly, I'll let you know as soon as I receive any further update on the issue viewing them yourself.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Leadwelly, I've spoken with our Billing Operations team and this is an issue that they are aware of, but is affecting a small number of accounts at the moment and is being looked into.

Whilst they're working on it, I'm happy to keep monitoring your account on a personal basis and manually emailing your bills until we've been able to fix this for you. I hope this is agreeable for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
GillB

Hello, my very elderly father is having the exact same issue as described above and has had a much higher bill than he expected this month. Is it possible to get the last 3 months bills emailed to him please? It would really help him.

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @GillB, I'm so sorry to hear this. Would you be able to send me a private message here on the forums with his account username? I'd be more than happy to look into this for him.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
westwind

I am having the exact same issue as @GillB - i'm unable to view my bill and have tried several browsers and different pc's but no luck.

I have another plusnet account and i can view it's Bills without a problem so this is an account issue.

Can you help/advise.

nosnehm

Hi, Likewise I'm suffering when using Firefox - for some inane reason the View Bill application just does not initiate.  Again I am IT savvy and have tried everything my end but it fails every time although it will work in Chrome so iI assume it has to be Plusnet end.  As this is by now means a recent issue why can't Plusnet provide a solution or modify their pars to ensure this is resolved?