cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view billing

pcartwright

Unable to view billing

I am unable to view billing at all, receiving this error:

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

This occurs in multiple browsers and is not a cache or cookie issue.

Can you please investigate, and i would if possibly like to receive copies of my recent bills as they seem to be higher and i am unable to access them.

thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
pcartwright

Re: Unable to view billing

It would be nice to get a reply, since questions asked after this one about similar issues are being looked at.

I'm having to post this on my parents behalf as they are concerned that their bill has shot up and are quite worried, and yet i log in and cannot even view their bills or call usage.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @pcartwright

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that. Can you please send me Private Message with their username and list of bills you need to view? I will raise this to relevant department. In meantime, before it will be fixed I will be able to attach required bills to ticket which you will be able to view on Member Centre.

pcartwright

Thank you, private message sent

bingofrancis

Hi, I have the same problem. Unable to open the billing page to view bills. I need these for my business. Have used various browsers with the same result and error message as below -

"Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

Will need to have my bills from March to June emailed to me if this can't be fixed. 

Thanks.