cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bill

Kenttrader2

Unable to view bill

Received an email to alert me to my latest bill, clicked on the view bill option and have always previously had a screen where username and password are input.  The screen now has various options but whichever one I click doesn't lead to login option.  Rang PlusNet yesterday and spent ages on phone with operator suggesting clicking on various options but still leading back to the original screen.  He consulted others and eventually said it would be reported as a fault but with no indication of what I could expect to happen.  I also requested the invoice be emailed pending the resolution but this hasn't happened either.

No email address to send queries to and don't want to spend more wasted time on the phone.

5 REPLIES 5
lg1

Re: Unable to view bill

iv got the same problem they told me they are having issues with internet explorer and are working on it and they also said Google chrome is working and have to get into bill that way or Firefox is working they don't know when it will be fixed iv had to view my bill in chrome hope this helps a bit

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Kenttrader2 I'm really sorry if the call wasn't very helpful about this, it doesn't sound like it was so I'll take a listen and pass on some feedback. 

It is correct that we have a known issue impacting some customers but not others in the way that you've mentioned. We''re sorry for any inconvenience and we're working hard to get that fixed. I have just checked your account now and can view the billing details fine so you might want to try again today. 

@lg1 From reading the notes on your account I don't think it's the same issue, is it that you can't get logged into the website?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lg1

plus net has fixed the problem now ty

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @lg1

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am glad that you are now able to view your bills.

If you need any further assistance then feel free to get in touch.