Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set-up Direct Debit

SySimple
Dabbler

Unable to set-up Direct Debit

Afternoon,

Due to the incompetence of some Plusnet customer services employees, my contract was cancelled mistakenly. This therefore resulted in the DD instructions being removed from my account and since then, I have not been able to enter the my bank account details. Every month I now get a text message telling me to make a payment manually - this also freezes out any access to the account until paid. Once paid, access resumes, however I am unable to enter the bank details. 

Just to put the icing on the cake, live chat has been suspended and the contact number provided to help customers results in the recorded message saying they are unable to help - so the question is....HOW DO I SET UP MY DD DETAILS ....as you have made it impossible to do so!

1 REPLY 1
Tomca
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Unable to set-up Direct Debit

@SySimble - I'm sorry about the issues you've had with with the service.

You should be able to setup a direct debit on the website by using the following link https://www.plus.net/my-account/login/ if you're not able to do so then you will need to call us on 0800 432 0200, this is the only way to update your details as this is not something we're able to do via this method.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks - Carl

Carl Tomlinson
 Plusnet Help Team