cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew my contract

lucyga

Unable to renew my contract

I’m really disappointed. I have always been impressed with Plusnet customer service but I’m finding it impossible to renew my contract online. I keep going round in circles, meanwhile I’m paying more than £10 per month more than the offer price and have been for months. Very tempted to switch.
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Unable to renew my contract

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
wufer
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I have the same problem but no help from admin yet !

lucyga

Still can’t get through on the phone either and to irritate further I’ve had an email about price rises. How about the £10 overcharge per month since I don’t know when?!?
lucyga

I am now leaving Plusnet but can’t get through on the phone to cancel. Is there another way to give notice?
msbernice7
Grafter

I would like to take up the offer to renew my contract also.  However there is a problem with the website.  As Plusnet is a company in the Tech sphere and online world, I am surprised no one has repaired this glitch.  The online chat told me the company knows ther's a problem!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@lucyga If you no longer require broadband at all then it's a case of keep trying the phone support.

However if you wish to change your broadband supplier then you simply sign up with the new supplier.

They will deal with Plusnet.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine