cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew contract

IJ4323

Unable to renew contract

Hello,

I have recieved an email to say my contract is coming to an end, in the email is a link to renew my contract but when I follow the link I get an error message saying 'You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.'

I'd like to renew my contract, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Unable to renew contract

@IJ4323 

Give the Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632. They are open between 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends, and see if they can help.

Kind Regards,

CJT
IJ4323

Thanks for the phone number but I was hoping that a staff member would be able to look in to this matter without me having to spend my time on the phone to a call centre. I see other people have had similar issues to my own and they have been fixed quite promptly.
IJ4323

Is nobody going to even look into my problem for me? I posted about it on Friday, it's now Tuesday and I haven't even had a reply from a staff member. Another customer posted this thread (https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Order-Already-in-progress/td-p/1738773) yesterday with the same issue I am having and it was fixed in under two hours. I really need a reply today on this, my contract ends on the 10th June and I need to give 14 days notice if I'm going to switch to another ISP or I will be charged a much higher rate by plusnet for next months internet as I will no longer be under contract.