cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew contract

oscarthecat
Dabbler

Unable to renew contract

Trying to renew my contract.  I press that Start Order button and it checks my line and then dumps me back out to the login page.  Repeat.

Any ideas?

Paul.

4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Unable to renew contract

Hi @oscarthecat,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening and I will flag this to the relevant team. If you've not done so already, I'd recommend that you try on a different browser or device. If the issue persists, our customer options team can arrange your contract renewal. Their contact number is 0800 013 2632and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

I can also arrange for somebody from this team to give you a call back if you send me a private message with your availability for a call and the best number for them to reach you on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
oscarthecat
Dabbler

Problem persists on Chrome and Firefox.  It just dumps me to the login page with the title "Oops, something seems to have gone wrong" and the body of the page saying "Just a few more clicks" and inviting me to sign in to the member centre.  Which I already was and it just takes me back to the start.

oscarthecat
Dabbler

It dumps me out to this page: https://www.plus.net/campaigns/error/

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @oscarthecat and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to see you're unable to recontract online.

Can we arrange for somebody from our customer options team to call you back to arrange this over the phone?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet