cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew contract via email offer link

FIXED
jude7

Unable to renew contract via email offer link

Hi, I am trying to renew my contract via my offer email but it keeps telling me it's not available when redirected to the landing page. I've tried ringing three different customer service numbers but am always cut off after a message saying no-one is available. Unsuccessfully tried webchat too. Please can someone fix this as I am very happy with the service I've had since changing to plusnet and would like to renew my contract with the offer provided, but will have no option but to look elsewhere for a new deal if I cannot actually get hold of anyone who can sort this out before my contract runs out. Thanks for your help.

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Unable to renew contract via email offer link

Fix

Hi @jude7

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues renewing your contract online.

I've checked your account and I can't see anything there that'd be stopping this so all I can suggest is to call us on 0800 013 2632 and we'll be happy to renew for you over the phone.

We're having an an issue with answering calls at the moment we're working on getting to the bottom of as soon as we can.

Would you be able to try calling us over the weekend if possible? Let us know how it goes. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@jude7 

Did the number include 0800 013 2632?

There is a message that the Plusnetphone system is down at the moment, try later. See  https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Information/Contact-centre-phone-issues/m-p/1835101#M351

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jude7

Thanks both for quick replies. Yes it did include that number. I will try again later, or over the weekend and let you know on Monday if I have managed to renew successfully. Thanks again. Jude

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem @jude7

Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

Feel free to give us a shout if you need any further assistance with your account at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jude7

All sorted and renewed, 👍 thanks for your help guys and for responding so quickly 😊 I got through on the phone just now.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

That's great to hear @jude7 and I'm glad to hear this has now been sorted for you. If there's anyhting we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.