cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew contract online

tmarsham

Unable to renew contract online

When I login to manage my account, I can see an offer to renew my contract. I start the order, and go through to login to the member centre, but then I reach a holding page and can go no further (see attachment). Is anybody able to see if there's something wrong with my account?

4 REPLIES 4
tmarsham

Re: Unable to renew contract online

Anybody?

sheffpete
Rising Star

Hi, Similar issue in that I try to get a price to upgrade my fibre broadband, but the website only offers click here to upgrade but no mention of additional cost .... want to know what extra I would be paying before committing to it. 

PS ads show Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband @ £26.99 are for new contracts, as I already have fibre broadband with PN, would signing up for a new 18 month contract qualify me for this offer ?

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @tmarsham,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service.

Sadly we are unable to offer deals on this platform. Please call our options team on 0800 013 2632 to discuss this over the phone. Due to the current situation there hours have been reduced to 9am until 6pm.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
tmarsham

Hi Josh,

I see you've edited your post now advising me to contact the Options Team.

I just want to be able to renew my contract online without having to go through the rigmarole of calling the Options Team, but the website won't let me for some reason.

Just in case you're able to look into this further, my PlusNet username is the same as my username here - tmarsham

Thanks,

Tom