cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew Line Rental Saver

dejjones
Rising Star

Unable to renew Line Rental Saver

I received a reminder email to renew my line rental saver, with a link to www.plus.net/rentalsaver/. to actually pay it.

I have tried this several times with the result being this message:-

We're in the process of generating your next bill.
You will be able to add Line Rental Saver as soon as your account has been billed. We will send you an email when your bill is ready.

My line rental is due on 18/02/2019.

I have tried calling customer services several times, but each time I am told there is a long waiting time (the shortest quoted was 25 mins at about 2000 hrs this evening) I am not prepared to wait that long so I thought I would "raise a question" but that facility does not seem to exist anymore.

Can someone from PN please explain how I can solve this conundrum

5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Unable to renew Line Rental Saver

Hi there @dejjones,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am sorry for the long wait times you have endured when trying to contact us and I apologise for the lack of information in regards to your line rental saver.

To make a payment for line rental saver you can call our Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632 as they will be able to discuss this with you in more depth and take payment from you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) corrected contact phone number.

dejjones
Rising Star

So in this modern technological world, the only way to communicate with Plusnet is to wait in a phone queue for the next available call centre operator?

I have tried 0800 013 232 several times, it does not even ring.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

My apologies @dejjones,

The number for our Customer Options team is 0800 013 2632. There is currently no queue.

dejjones
Rising Star

I rang 0800 013 2632 and someone answered after 12 minutes, I explained my problem, I was then put on hold for about another 10 minutes.

It was then explained that, in the new billing system, my account was one of many Plusnet accounts that could not be accessed by Plusnet! The software team are working on it.There is nothing he or I can do until the software is corrected.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @dejjones,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know how your telephone call went.

After checking over the account I have created a ticket with further information on this issue. You can view the ticket here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.