cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay my last invoice..

radicaldave
Hooked

Unable to pay my last invoice..

I switched providers and then got billed for an extra month after my providers was switched...

TYPICAL... People like you never let people go easily do you.

So Ok. No problem I owe you £30 whatever.. I will gladly pay it off and move on because my new broadband is amazing.

How on earth do I pay you guys.... I cancelled my debit because I changed services. I was not expecting you to continue to try charging me for a service I no longer have or use.

Getting in touch by email

You can't. But YOU keep mailing me saying I owe you money and I CANT REPLY!!

Its only been 18 days now and i am threatened with debt collection agency and I CANT GET
THROUGH TO PAY IT.

Paying my bill Online

You can pay online by logging into http://www.plus.net/payments and following the on-
screen instructions. ERROR PAGE. - No way of paying anything...

By phone
https://www.plus.net/pay as given by recorded message doesn't work. Payments
not taken over the phone anymore. - WE no longer accept payment over the phone..

Cheque in the post... Buisiness accounts only....

I mean how the hell am I supposed to give you the money...

I have tried calling you 4 times now and been on hold 45 mins + each time....

You claim to have tried to contact me multiple times but my phone has never received a call from you....

I want to PAY this so you can leave me alone PLEASE!!!!!!

13 REPLIES 13
radicaldave
Hooked

Re: Unable to pay my last invoice..

I switched provider and then got billed an extra month for nothing for the privaledge.

Now im being told I have to pay you money or it goes to debt collection.

But you do not offer me any way to pay this..

Phone? No.

Interwebs.. Doesnt work.

Cheque.. businesss only....

I dont care you charge me one extra month for nothing I just want you to leave me alone.

the money you want is a small price to pay, my new servce is outstanding.

Please tell me how to pay you ..........

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter and merged with existing thread.

radicaldave
Hooked

I am still unable to work out how to make a paymnent to plus net.

I have been through everything and am going round in circles.

I have repeatedly tried to call you, get put on hold and then cut off...

I am unable to use online chat.. it is not available.

I am unable to find anything on your website that will allow me to pay you.

How can you keep sending me emails saying I must pay you but offer me no way of doing so..

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

CHAT works but you'll need to turn off any pop up blockers for PN's www, or an alternative browser.
No idea what a "privaledge" is !
radicaldave
Hooked

can I use this to pay ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there

If you contact our billing team on the dedicated number advised in this ticket we'll able to take the payment for you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
radicaldave
Hooked

wow this is amazing.. After 4 weeks of trying to pay I sign up here in desperation get through to someone immediately with your ticket and my £34.31p has been handed to debt collectors and you will not take my payment.

I suppose I will next be getting a letter in the post requesting £500 Huh

Thanks plusnet.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Make sure you have copies of your telephone call logs so you have proof that you tried to pay. Then if you are charged more than £34.31p you can take them to the small claims court to get your money back

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Send a cheque by recorded delivery to PN's registered address.  I'm pretty sure this covers you in law, not least because you've tried all the other methods.

Otherwise if you are 100% sure you don't owe this money, let them take you to court, which will find in your favour and award costs against PN.

emmamarina

Nobody answers the phone or Live Chat unless it's for new sales.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@radicaldave

Sorry to hear that. From looking at your account I can see we sent you an email and text message advising to call that dedicated number, before the balance was passed to a collections agency.

@emmamarina

We’re really busy on the phones at the moment and to try and help these customers better, we’ve moved more people to calls. However, if you have a question you need resolving, let me know and I’ll help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
radicaldave
Hooked

I was on holiday, then when I got back from holiday I immediatly got sent to newcastle on a site job.

I got many messages asking for feedback from plusnet and I got 1 message saying you had tried to call me which was incorrect. My phone never rang all day.

I kept getting messages to call 08451400104

To which I was on hold for over 45 minutes multiple times at least 3 occasions and one time was 20 odd minutes then you cut me off..

I went through the automated system to try and pay but said we cant take payment over the phone and got cut off.

I tried to go online through my account and pay as per /http://my.plus.net which is also stated in the messgae and again was unable to pay.

I have now recieved a letter from some debt collectors asking for £85 which is ridiculous exploitation and daylight robbery....

I even managed to get online and put a message that I was away on holiday when I got back my account was restricted and I could no longer post tickets.. I came here a source of desperation and the help was instant and given a direct line straight through to someone.. If only I had that 3-4 weeks ago I wouldnt now have some thugs trying to scare me into paying over 3 times more than the sum I owe you

radicaldave
Hooked

Funny actually the thugs answered their phone straight away without any problem at all. Didnt get put in a queue for them..

And just for the record I told them I am not paying a penny more than what I owe they can take me to court..

It still clearly states on your website that it is not my responsiblity to cancel a service that I want continued with another provider and it is simply between plusnet and the new provider.

This is why I have pay as you go phone and keep no contracts.. Fine to sign up and love you when you stay but if you want leave your treated like a...

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry about the delayed response

I have now recieved a letter from some debt collectors asking for £85 which is ridiculous exploitation and daylight robbery....

I've provided you with a breakdown of that over here

It still clearly states on your website that it is not my responsiblity to cancel a service that I want continued with another provider and it is simply between plusnet and the new provider.

Your new provider didn't takeover your broadband service through the normal migration rules.

As such we've had to cease your service manually.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet