Did you mean: 

Unable to pay final bill

FIXED
ghosty
Hooked
Fixes: 2

Unable to pay final bill

Hi Plusnet,

I cancelled my account in February when my contract ran out. I have received my final April bill with the direct debit to be taken out yesterday (16th Apr). I received an email notification this morning that the direct debit failed, this must be due to my old credit card details expiring since i paid for the whole broadband/phone package upfront last year and there had been no payments taken since. I have logged into my account and cannot setup a new direct debit or pay the final payment. I tried calling on the phone but the customer service for broadband billing just disconnects at the end of the recorded message. Please could you contact me so i can make the final payment on my account, it is not much (12p) but i would like to get this paid and resolved. Let me know if you need any of my account details, thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
ghosty
Hooked
Fixes: 2

Re: Unable to pay final bill

Fix

Hi, just received an email and text from Plusnet with a number to call for making the payment. Called through and the friendly chap said he would waive the 12p charge on my account and send me confirmation. Thanks Plusnet! can mark this one as fixed 👍

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @ghosty,

I am glad to hear it has now been sorted.

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
welsh_andy
Grafter

well i left plusnet because of woeful speeds and customer service, demanded  full payment or send in baliffs, plusnet didnt give a toss i had my hrs cut because of covid and was struggling. shocking