cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay bill online or on phone.

loulousaint

Unable to pay bill online or on phone.

I have been trying to pay my bill for over 5 weeks. Your online system does not work so I’m unable to pay on there, last time I spoke to a customer service representative they said they currently can’t take payments over the phone - and now I can’t even get hold of anyone on your phone line (which is understandable). But now I’m being threatened to have my outstanding balance sent to a third party collection agency. What am I supposed to do ? I just want to pay this.

Whenever I try to log into plus.net/pay which is how I’ve usually always paid my bill, I get the message:

Error

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Please help!! I’m now overdue on 2 payments due to this

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Unable to pay bill online or on phone.

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @loulousaint,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with the payment on your account and getting in touch with us over the phone. I've checked over your account and provided a more detailed response for you here.

Thanks.

Tescobag

Hi Mads, I'm also having this same problem and would really like to get this sorted ASAP so I can get back on to direct debit.

Can you take a look at my account as well? (Tescobag)

Tescobag

I've managed to pay the bill over the phone after hours of waiting, however the restrictions are still in effect. Is there any way we can get the removal sped up at all? I am due to be working from home momentarily and it would be a great help.

loulousaint

Hi Mads. I’m still unable to get hold of anyone via telephone. I’ve never found it so complicated to pay a bill. I did try to reply directly to your email response but was met with the following message when trying to log in to your site to reply:

Error
Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

I think it’s unfair how I am being threatened with third party debt collection agency’s when this is completely out of my hands. I’ve been trying to pay for weeks and weeks.

Is it possible someone can call me directly to take payment? When calling your number i just hear the same answer message that has been playing for a few days.

Thanks
NickA1

I am having the same problem - can not access billing on line - have tried over the past week every day using different browsers. always get the response:Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later. 

does anyone have an answer ?

thanks