cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay bill as plus.net is blocked

jellybeanz
Grafter

Unable to pay bill as plus.net is blocked

I've been posting in another thread for a few days now but have not heard from any staff - I've been trying to pay my bill but the plus.net website is blocked. I've just had an email reminder to pay my bill, with a link to make payment... which is blocked! Most of the internet functions as usual. I just want to pay my bill. PLEASE!

3 REPLIES 3
haywardsteve
Grafter

Re: Unable to pay bill as plus.net is blocked

I am having the same problem, it seems Plusnet system have got mucked up big time and block you from accessing themif you have not got a card registered with them to take payments from and it seems it a case of not able to pay no access to the system.

The answer is to phone them and have a row with the billing team to get their systems sorted if anough of us complain maybe they will see they have a problem and its not us

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

When you say blocked. What error are you seeing? Just a generic "Page cannot be displayed" or something else?

I've only ever had to use PlusNet support twice, and both times they have been fine. Most recent one was to update the DD details and they rung me back.

Given the fun and games of what is going on at the moment, I would say give them a chance. I have had to ring people and I get a warning that 'some people might be working from home'. Fine for me, and someone I spoke to had dogs barking. I like it, as I prefer to talk to people as they are. Not a robot, automated chat or AI people think a bot can replace an actual person.

haywardsteve
Grafter

You get the error  "connection refused" which means you are blocked from accessing plus .net this is a problem that is on going for me, if you phone up and complain they do something and every thing is fine till the next month resets the lockout