cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make payments?

omnomnom888

Unable to make payments?

Hello,

Really at my wit's end here. Joined plusnet and the first couple of payments were taken out via Direct Debit no problem. Now plusnet keep texting me saying I owe them money for an outstanding balance? Every time I call their number I'm on hold for 30+ minutes before I give up. Looking online there doesn't seem to be any way to email them either? All their online chat advisors are constantly busy too. 

Is there any way to get hold of them? I feel like if they've had a problem taking money from my account they should be calling me, not lazily sending a generic text and expecting me to drop everything and chase them.

3 REPLIES 3
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Unable to make payments?

Have you tried logging in to the Member Centre and 'View my Bill' to see if there are any clues there?

There have been a few teethin problems with the new billing system issuing 'odd' account notifications since its introduction.  Hopefully one of the Plusnet staffers will be along soon to shed some light on the problem

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @omnomnom888

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that we have communicated via a number of service notices in terms of the billing query you've raised. For example here, here and here.

Just in terms of paying any outstanding balance, if you go to https://www.plus.net/pay/  what happens?

If you log into the member centre do you get the option to view/pay any outstanding balance?

Best wishes,

Dave

omnomnom888

I don't actually know my username and password so I can't use online to pay!

Tried calling again. Another 30 mins and nobody picked up!