cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make changes to account

sparky1875
Hooked

Unable to make changes to account

Hi, I have the message ”You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”.

Having had a look at similar posts around the forum, it seems to be an ongoing issue. If any staff happen to see this, would you be able to have a look/advise please?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Unable to make changes to account

Good morning @sparky1875, thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused here. 

Something was a little stuck on our end, so I've just pressed a buttons, and think it should now be sorted. If you want to give it another go, let me know how you get on. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
sparky1875
Hooked

Hi @adam945, that's ok, appreciate you taking a look. Getting a different error message now - "There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services". Asking me to contact PN by phone to see if they can help. I can at least get to see more info about the phone service now though.

Not the end of the world for now though, as I have pretty much the features I need regarding phone line. It was more so I could see what was happening regarding the phone service progress as broadband had been running for a few weeks. Had that confirmed by PN today - if that was down to yourself, thank you, good that's now sorted.

If you want to have another look, feel free, but otherwise will perhaps call that number if I do need to change anything.

Much appreciate you taking the time to look into it anyway.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to me me @sparky1875, yeah it looks like there's some outstanding tasks that our internal billing system needs to complete. It shouldn't affect anything in terms of your connection though, and should sort itself out within the next few days. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
sparky1875
Hooked

Hi @adam945, yes all good now thank you.