cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make changes to account message

Spannermonkey

Unable to make changes to account message

Hi, I am unable to make changes to my account, according to login page. 

I get the following message 'You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.' 

My order has been completed and my broadband and phone are working.

Is this an error on the system or do I have an order active that I am unaware of?

6 REPLIES 6
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Unable to make changes to account message

@Spannermonkey  Welcome to the forums.

The message you see is sadly a fairly common one for a lot of people. Its not basically correctly updating the page and thus the system thinks you have an order still in progress.

Hopefully a PlusNet person will be along in near future who can fix it for you. Otherwise you need to ring them and wait on the line for awhile (limited staffing at moment due to a certain virus).

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mackem1973
Grafter

Surely if mods have the time to come and change forums they should have time to reply ?.. one thing for sure if I've not had  reply to mine in the next week ill have no option but to change  provider

wakeman
Aspiring Pro

@Mackem1973  Moderators are NOT PlusNet staff, they are customers like you and me, who have become moderators of the forum.

@Spannermonkey original message was in the wrong forum board for the issue, it now in the correct one.

@Mackem1973  Why will you have no option but to change provider? Its not stopping your internet working, or phone line.

Mackem1973
Grafter

what the point of being a Mod if you cant help out ?

and they cba to reply to my msg from a week ago so when i move ill be be able to take my internet with me  try getting them on the phone is a joke

wakeman
Aspiring Pro

@Mackem1973  You seem to have hijacked the thread raised by @Spannermonkey  this does not help get anything fixed.

The moderator has helped out by putting the original message from @Spannermonkey  in to the correct Forum area so has better visibility.