cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Plusnet to resolve bill issue

rob22
Dabbler

Unable to contact Plusnet to resolve bill issue

Impossible to get through on chat or phone tried every day at varying times. This is last resort. I recently paid my upfront line rental and I renewed my contract with a reduced monthly payment after speaking to an advisor a couple of months ago. The problem is the monthly payment is now being taken from my line rental payment (my account shows in credit for that amount), and the monthly payment is still the original figure before the contract was renewed. I'm worried now that the line rental hasn't been allocated for the year, and I'll be paying it monthly again, which costs me more. Please sort something out for me. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
armorjor145q

Re: Unable to contact Plusnet to resolve bill issue

Did you try to PM anyone here on the forum?

rob22
Dabbler

I replied to another thread on the same subject, but didn't think it worked, so started my own thread. Didn't PM anyone as far as I know.
armorjor145q

Hi @rob22, try to message your details to the admins of this forum if you're in a hurry. Otherwise, wait for a little bit time as they're for sure going to resolve your issue.
rob22
Dabbler

ok thanks, I'll try that.

rob22
Dabbler

Hi, how do you get in touch with Admin on the forum please. Thanks

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Hi @rob22  I'm afraid the advice given by @armorjor145q is not very helpful.  The moderators for this Forum are volunteer users who have no access to any internal Plusnet systems, so cannot offer any direct help.

Plusnet staff support is not always available over the weekend, but help from a staffer should be available Monday morning.

If this fails you could raise a complaint using this link.  At least this will initiate a written response.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rob22
Dabbler

Thanks MauriceC. Think I've sorted it now, raised a question on Support, and I also persevered with the phone, got answered in 43 mins 21 secs  !! Shocked Just left it on speaker while I was doing something else at home. Had a response from the question, but had a further query on there, which was not resolved, waiting for response now.

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Sincere apologies for the issues @rob22. I have raised this to the billing team for you, and we should have an update soon.