cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact PLUSNET

sanjayhirani

Unable to contact PLUSNET

I have tried calling the line with 20+ minute wait times ( time which I do not have). The Chat is disabled because it is busy. There is no email to send to. 

I joined Plusnet 10 years ago and it was the best service by far then, with great customer service, and great products. Since being brought by BT and general growth plusnet has become complacent and offer a very bad customer service and the products are far from cutting edge. Products should be cutting edge, however BT has the monopoly on the infrastructure so is stagnant in technology whilst it is still making huge amounts  of money for a thirld world service. There are many thirld world place that I have been to as a volunteer that have better connections to the internet that what is offered by the ancieant infrastructure that BT owns. 

So I want to move to Virgin Media, but can not find out how long my contract is with plusnet if there is still one existing. I want to then give notice to plusnet and BT to leave for good. 

2 REPLIES 2
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Unable to contact PLUSNET

Very difficult to get through, I fear the advisers are up to their eyes dealing with billing complaints as you will see from all these posts. Try logging into your PN account and select Manage Account, then Account Details, then Account Summary. It's fiddly but does give one's history with PN and details of current contract.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Unable to contact PLUSNET

Hi @sanjayhirani.

I'm really sorry to hear you wish to leave us after your recent experience, it does sound like both our phone lines and webchat were busy when you contacted us. I appreciate it's not ideal. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You can view your contract via the Member Centre> Manage Account> Account Details> Account Summary. This will also have been sent by email the last time your contract was renewed. If you wish to leave us, you will need to speak to our Customer Options Team to cancel your order. You can contact them direct on 0800 013 2632 between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Currently there are no wait times for this department.

If you would like us to look into any issues you have been experiencing with your connection or services, please can you send your username in a private message so we can investigate for you.

I hope this helps, however let us know if you need any further assistance.