cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access previous bills

DJK

Unable to access previous bills

I can access my latest (December 2018) bill but all attempts to access previous bills are blocked with the comment "There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator".  I am using my own PC and broadband connection and have no idea what the issue is.  Can anyone help? 

8 REPLIES 8
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Unable to access previous bills

Hi DJK@,

We're sorry to hear that you are unable to view your previous bills.

Do you require any specific ones?

We had a billing update in September so previous bills cannot be viewed over the member centre pre September 2018. However, we are able to email these to you should you require specific ones.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and we will await your response.

Thank you.

CogitoBcn

Hi OllieC,

I also need to get an old bill, the first one when I contract the broadband 3 years ago, is there any to ask for it?

It's really important, so if it's necessary I will pay any fee required for this administrative task, but please, don't tell me that it's not possible... Sad

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @CogitoBcn

Unfortunately, we only keep records of invoices up to 15 months old as part of GDPR regulations.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes. ​​​​​

CogitoBcn

Hi Dumbledore,

Thanks for your help, not sure about that the GDPR applies to invoices and other TAX documentations that regarding the HMRC must be kept, at least, for 5 years.

In any case, I understand that you tried to help, thanks.

To anyone that, in the future, founds this message and is in a similar situation: I've just contacted through the support chat to the bill/accounting support staff and they could help easily, in 5 minutes they emailed me the old invoice, so thanks very much!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'm glad to see you got a copy of the invoice in question, however generally speaking the invoices on an account would only go back 15 months so we wouldn't be able to guarantee the same results for others.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
V_R

I can't see any bills apart from the latest, this problem persisted for over 6 months but I wasn't worried. Now, having read this thread, I'm. I need a bill from September 2017 to October 2018 to claim some expenses. Is it possible to have it emailed or view my bills at all? Why can't I see my previous bills? Lots of headings but no content that's all I get.

V_R

Even better now. I can't see any bills. "There has been an error. Contact your administrator" 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @V_R,

Sorry to hear you are still having these issues with viewing your invoices, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I've checked over your account and have created ticket with the info you've asked for you. You can view the ticket here.

Please do give us a nudge here if you reply via the ticket so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thank you.