cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access My Account - New User

matthewdidcock

Unable to Access My Account - New User

I have just had my broadband activated, but it will not let me login to 'My Account'. I have put in the correct username and password but it wont let me in. I have also tried the 'forgot password' option but it says my email address/username/mobile number are not correct, despite them being confirmed on my welcome letter and I know they are correct.

How can I resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Re: Unable to Access My Account - New User

Hi @matthendidcock
You appear to be loggining into a plusnet mobile account.
Try https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login for broadband accounts.
Regards
Richard
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

You're trying to log in to a Mobile account rather than a Broadband account . You need to select 'broadband, phone and perks' from the 'sign in' dropdown on the main plus.net page, or the direct link for broadband login is https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @matthewdidcock, welcome to Plusnet! I am sorry for the issues you are having logging in.

As the other users have advised, it looks like you are attempting log in to a mobile account. If you can please use the link that's been provided above you should be able to get in your account.

If you experience any further issues at all, please do just get back to me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team