cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - have left PN, bills still issued and now with credit collection company??!!

bergs

URGENT - have left PN, bills still issued and now with credit collection company??!!

Having tried to resolve my issue by phone and chat box with no satisfactory conclusion I am now trying to close the issue here.

I moved from the address 05.10.2019 and requested to close down account.

I cancelled direct debit 03.10.2019 - Email reference: EPN0048

Confirnation of my cancellation request on 'Email reference: EPN0035' confirming cancellation to take place 22.11.2019 which also mentions that there are no cancellation charges. (due to home move and fixed contract with competitor by Landlord)

I have received bills in October, November, December and this bill states next bill will be issued January. None of these bills state 'final bill'.

I now have a letter from 'past due' credit solutions (Customer iD 21500374) with a balance of £37.69 (inc £7.54 collection fee).

1. Please can you confirm why my account has not been closed and when it will be closed?

2. Please can you confirm if I may have to pay October bill (£12.99) to resolve this? 

3. I left the property 05.10.2019 and so will not be paying for all bills after that month

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: URGENT - have left PN, bills still issued and now with credit collection company??!!

Hey @bergs,

I'm sincerely sorry to read about you recent experience when closing your account with us and I apologise for the frustration caused. This is certainly not the level of service we expect any of our customers to receive. I've checked over your account and provided a more detailed response over a complaints ticket for you here.

Thanks.