cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Help renewing contract

pipsbruck

URGENT - Help renewing contract

Hi,

My PlusNet contract expires 3rd April.  I was sent an email with a best deal to renew it for 18 months.  I tried clicking on the link to renew it, got so far and it crashed.  Since then I have not been able to speak to anyone on the helpline to see if it has renewed or not, nor can I email anyone.

When I log into my account it is still showing only the old contract, but says I can take no action because I "have got a new product request in process and need to wait for it to complete".   It has been saying that for the last 3 days - I don't know whether or not that is my contract renewal or not.

I just want to ensure the contract is not going to expire on 3rd April and the contract deal offered can be put in place (Landline only, £19.99 per month for fixed term 18 months).

If not, can someone advise asap? 

Many thanks

Pippa

Moderators Note: Changed all caps title as per Forum rules

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: URGENT - HELP RENEWING CONTRACT

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

It sounds like your request went through @pipsbruck  - hence the 'new product request' message. Your account will show your current contract until 04/04/20- if it hasn't changed by then, shout up quietly on this thread.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

John
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@pipsbruck 

If your new contract is going through there should be some tickets (some of them closed) on your account on the renewal date and since then. That is probably a better guarantee that the new contract is going ahead as the banner about the new product request blocking further changes to your account can sometimes appear for spurious reasons judging by other posts on these forums. You should also have received an email about the new contract - one of the tickets should mention that.