cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two quick questions...

Mav
Fixes: 515

Two quick questions...

My account is now downgraded to the free PAYG and I received a refund to my bank account for the period on 1/2 till 8/2. Thanks.
Is it now safe to delete my Direct Debit with the bank? I'd rather not have any active DDs if they are not necessary.
Secondly, I received an email from PlusNet Abuse Team informing me that:
It has come to our attention that in the last 24 hours your website has exceeded its webspace allowance by a significant amount.

I am assuming that this is due to the fact that under the free PAYG I don't have the webspace anymore? If that is the case I feel that a different email explaining the situation would have been better. I rarely use my webspace so losing it is not a problem.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Two quick questions...

If you have referral's it is better to leave it as a method of receiving them
Mav
Fixes: 515

I don't have any referrals.
Actually, a question I haven't seen asked before...
Even though I am no longer a paying customer can I still make new referrals should the oportunity arise?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mav,
You can still receive referral bonus on your PAYG account, although as you don't have subscription payments for them to be deducted from they will get paid once it reaches £5. You will need to have payment details on there though.
Jojo Smiley