cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts help

Reevey

Two accounts help

Hi I have spoken to support on the phone a few times. I went live on the 12 December this year. When I signed up to transfer to Plusnet from talktalk a first month's payment was taken. This is where I had the probably. Before I was with talktalk 18 months ago I was with Plusnet. So had an old account which I thought would have been removed. But no was still there.so when I clicked on take first payment from the bank my web browsers singed in on the old account and added the money to that.so when you sing into the old account it has my payment credit. But when you sign in to my new account there's no credit.I have spoken to two different support people and they said they had add my credit to the new account and the old one would be deleted. But when I log in to the old account it's still there with my credit. And the new account has no credit. Is anyone able to help and hope to here from you soon thanks
1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Two accounts help

Hey @Reevey,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused. I've had a look into this and it appears that you've since spoken to someone from the support team regarding the accounts since starting this thread. I hope that everything is cleared up now, however if not, just let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team