cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts' Referrals

bhillidge

Two accounts' Referrals

Hi @Anoush I've been having issues getting my referrals transferred also. I have 2 accounts one with an active broadband and line rental. I called up and was getting no where, no body seemed to have a clue about the email i'd been sent. I have been dealing with a [CSA Removed], who albeit very pleasant, called me last night to say that he'd been told be other account was closed and it was not possible. I corrected him and told him to respond to them pointing out this forum and what was said in the email. I'm a little bit worried that this will land on deaf ears. Is it possible you could look into this for me? I'm worried we're approaching the 10th of may and nothing has been done.

Many Thanks,

Ben

P.S. should i private message my usernames?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Two accounts' Referrals

Moderator's note:

Moved to its own thread for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Two accounts' Referrals

Hi there Ben. First of all welcome to the community forums.

I am sorry to see of how this situation has been handled on your account. I've moved your referrals now as requested, except 1 of them because an account can't refer itself. Wink

Let me know if you have any further questions.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet