cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to renew contract online

Rebeccataylor

Trying to renew contract online

Having issues trying to renew contract for £19.99 a month online. Just logs me out of members centre each time

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Trying to renew contract online

Hello @Rebeccataylor,

I'm sorry to read you've had some trouble with renewing your account and I apologise for the frustration caused. If you're still having trouble doing so online, please call our Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632 who are able to discuss pricing/contracts/timescales and implement these changes to your account. 

Thanks. 

Rebeccataylor

I wish i could but at the moment i am to ill to even think about sitting on the phone to discuss it
fernd0wn
Hooked

I sympathise! The only way I managed to negotiate a new contract was ringing Plusnet at 8am when I generally managed to get through with minimal wait. They are not able to do anything except by phone. The Members Centre is of no use at all as it is not monitored; emailing (even with a valid ticket number) is also futile.

After 4 early morning calls I finally got what I wanted as well as refunds / gestures of goodwill etc. but it is really stressful if you're not feeling well.

I wish you good luck!