Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pay bill is impossible

FIXED
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Trying to pay bill is impossible

Trying to pay my bill online is a nightmare error after error . Plusnet sent me an email on friday saying they have tried to telephone me which is an out right lie as my landline never rang also within the email it said my account will be terminated soon and extra charges applied . Well i will NOT be paying those extra charges since this billing shambles is plusnets fault and has been going on for many months im more than happy to pay whats outstanding on my original bill but i will not be paying termination charges also to add that my account is now restricted again and plusnet have blocked me access to my account homepage so no longer able to login and pay . I think it's high time this matter with plusnets shambles of a billing saga be refered to ofcom .

2 REPLIES 2
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Trying to pay bill is impossible

Fix

Have now found a workaround to pay the bill had to use mobile data connection to login to account only then did it give me an option to pay strange how it let me from an EE connection but not from plusnets own IP's

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Trying to pay bill is impossible

This is not really a fix but a circumvention.

EXACTLY what did you experience when attempting to pay in line? Please don’t say ‘could not access’ but rather describe what you see. There are a number of symptoms which I suspect have different causes.

Might automated payment arrangements help you here, thus avoiding the need to pay on line?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.