Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pay Boradband payment

Cazlizzy
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Trying to pay Boradband payment

Hi My payment was due yesterday but pension isn't in till today..and restrictions preventing me accessing the plusnet site at all. could someone please lift the restrictions so that I can pay the bill later today.

thanking you

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Trying to pay Boradband payment

Sorry to hear that you're having problems in paying your bill @Cazlizzy

I did just try to call you to take payment over the phone, but was unable to get through. Try heading over to plus.net/pay and see if you're able to access that. Failing that, give our Customer Services Team a call on 0800 432 0200 and they'll be happy to take it over the phone.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cazlizzy
Rising Star

@adam945  thank you for the response however, I don't have access to  phone at the moment and have in the past found that staff usually lift the restrictions in order for payment to be made. It is ironic after all that the only site I cannot access is my account page, including the plus.net/pay page.  Sad 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

This did used to be an option @Cazlizzy but we can no longer do this any more.

you should be able to access your Member Centre using a 3G/4G enabled device though.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cazlizzy
Rising Star

I thought i was making a simple request. Usually  @Gandalf  has sorted it out and the bill was paid.

I haven't seen anything saying this is no longer an option. Seems silly to me that a company restricts it's own site to members  who are only trying to pay their bill. (this is not personal   @adam945  ) and then has no options to un-restrict it.

As it is..I don't have another device so I will have to wait to pay it now.....till I my daughter comes and helps me sort it out.

thank you anyhow.