cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel

MattL

Trying to cancel

Trying to get through to somebody, anybody, on the phone is nigh on impossible.

I don't do twitter (long story) and am getting RSI on the redial.

Anyone from Plusnet want to take this up with me?

4 REPLIES 4
Bluebeatbabe

Re: Trying to cancel

The service is absolutely shocking.. I have been trying for over a week to speak with someone, anyone from Customer Services Just tried again today~ No Live chat which appears to have been completely disabled & No response to telephone calls, despite advertising available 24 hours 365 days a year! I sent emails to PlusNet's own advertised contacts from a twitter account & although they obviously received a letter of complaint, answered the email with my Complaint attachment as 'we can not respond to this'....Try twitter or telephone us... This is an absolute joke! Plusnet needs to get its' act together quickly. I am now going via my twitter account again.... Seemingly PlusNet are also unable to call you if you have provided a phone number . My account has taken 28 days to action, through a basic lack of application /follow up from the PlusNet Team. If PlusNet Customer Service read this, please contact Jack Sturgess based @ Leeds Office who took my phone call on 12/08/2020 to telephone me on my home number which you are in possession of!   

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@MattL 

You can do it by post. See  https://www.plus.net/help/legal/cancellation-policy/ I would send it recorded delivery.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you want to leave Plusnet. Unfortunately we’re not able to cancel your contract here, please call 0800 013 2632 and my colleague will be able to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Everything Else to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine