cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trustpilot complaint

JohnPerry

Trustpilot complaint

After Plusnet refused to honour their £50 cashback offer I put a complaint on Trustpilot and would you believe 'Tony' responded and said to make contact, so here I am.

I joined via Plusnet website with a £50 cashback offer, I have a printed screenshot showing 'Hurry, this offer ends in 05 days 11 hrs 33 mins 49secs', doesn't say anything about jumping through hoops.

The offer was Unlimited Fibre Broadband, 18 month contract from £24.99 a month. I signed up on the 7th July and was connected on the 24th July and even paid for twelve months line rental in advance and yes they have taken all the money!

When I contacted Plusnet via webchat I got all the excuses why I was not going to get the £50, all my fault of course!

So 'Tony' if you are out there and reading this, next time you respond to a complaint it would be nice if you actually said how to contact you in your reply and anything you can do to get my £50 paid would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Trustpilot complaint

Hi @JohnPerry

A warm welcome to Plusnet and the forums,

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing with the cash-back.

I have looked over your account, and you signed up via the website. I'm afraid there is no offer code associated with your sign up. This means that we cannot offer any cash-back.

I have included a ticket number for you with a more detailed explanation -  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=180610292