cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble paying my bill

delboy007007

Trouble paying my bill

My mother died in February so I closed her plusnet account and paid what was owned. Now without any warning I am told  there is still £3.64  owed and if I don't pay it immediately they will pass it onto debt collectors.  I am happy to pay what is owing but have no idea how. I am not going to waste my time on the phone and I can't find an email address or support form. 

I am only writing this in the hope that someone from PLusnet reads it and gets their company to sort out their act. 

Don't threaten the greaving relatives of dead people with debt collectors until you have told them what they owe and then offered them a convenient way of paying. For heaven's sake, provide us with a support email address we can send our concerns in a way that suits us, not you.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Trouble paying my bill

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Trouble paying my bill

Good morning @delboy007007

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm extremely sorry for your loss. I'd also like to apologise for the email you've received regarding the bill. Please can you send me a PM with the account username and I'll be more than happy to check this out right away.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds