cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to renew contract early with special offer but left in dark with no change?

drunkzombie
Grafter

Tried to renew contract early with special offer but left in dark with no change?

Hello, I tried to renew my contract early with the special offer but nothing seems to have changed and I have not been contacted in any way appart from some strange messages in help assist.

I have the email confirming the new contract and price (below)

Spoiler
"We're sending this email to confirm the details of your new contract and special offer price. ... From 13/08/2020, your monthly subscription will be £26.99 for 18 months."

My August and September bills are still the old price of £38.98

Below is the strange message I found on Help assist. I was not contacted at all and feel like I have been left in the dark.

Spoiler

Question #204938287

System User - Automated Script Pool
7:08pm, Wednesday 12 Aug 2020

There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.

We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.

[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved.
Saf Foley - CSC Analyst
3:57pm, Monday 24 Aug 2020
[Internal]
Closed as modify completed

Kind regards,

Saf Foley

2 REPLIES 2
drunkzombie
Grafter

Re: Tried to renew contract early with special offer but left in dark with no change?

Seeing as I've not had a reply, I've gone ahead and opened a support question as well (#206251239)

drunkzombie
Grafter

Re: Tried to renew contract early with special offer but left in dark with no change?

I was called, I've been refunded (pending) for the difference in cost for 2 months and the contract swap should be sorted soon as a ticket has been created.