cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally Disgusted with plusnet

Finnigan
Grafter

Totally Disgusted with plusnet

After having no internet for almost 3 weeks i have had enough and to top it all off yous hit us with a bill with a £46 phone call to the local council office @ 7.55pm and as everyone knows there is NO council office open at that time of night and to really rub salt into the wound yous forward all this on to A DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY after i told yous we did not dial 118 500 on that evening in question and also told YOUS i would pay the remainder of the bill which yous have totally ignored but there is no way in hell iam paying for this 118 500 phone call which we supposed to have dialed, for those 3 weeks without internet it cost us £300 pounds in phones that we got to have internet and after we finally got connected we are still having all the same problems with internet that YOUS supposed to have fixed and did NOT and it happens on the week we where leaving yous yous hit us with this BILL  for A SINGLE PHONE CALL
7 REPLIES 7
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Totally Disgusted with plusnet

Have you tried dialling a mobile number from your phone to double check your line hasn't been moved to a different customer and you are being charged for their calls ?
Also worth double checking any visible wiring from your house to make sure it hasn't been tampered with.
Finnigan
Grafter

TO ANY PLUS NET STAFF
                                              Iam still waiting for any reply to this matter or even the final telephone bill statement as i asked for it on the last day before we switched to the other isp and still have not received any form of final paper bill all i have received is threatening emails which i have passed onto my legal rep for them to check over,as i st6ated clearly over the phone to one of your reps i will pay the remainder of the bill minus the £46 118 500 phone call that we supposed to have made to our local council @ 7.55pm at night which in this country all council OFFICES CLOSE AT 4.30PM and to add your staff member i spoke to on the morning of our final day even said it "MIGHT" have been a mistake so i would like an itemised bill for that month and previous month sent to me and also yous record ever phone call anyway check that to to see if iam lying .......Finnigan
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Finnigan,
Sorry to see you're unhappy with this, I can see we looked into the call records and it confirmed that the call had been made. We did following this on the 14th April advise that if you would need to raise a line fault if you believed this was not the case.
You are also able to access your itemised calls here.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Quote from: Finnigan
... 118 500 phone call that we supposed to have made to our local council @ 7.55pm at night which in this country all council OFFICES CLOSE AT 4.30PM ...
check that to to see if iam lying .......Finnigan

Finnigan,
What makes you believe this is the phone number of a your local council?  It is the BT Directory Enquiry number - see here http://www.bt118500.com/.
By the way, the plural of "You" is "You".

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

picbits
Rising Star

For a £46 charge, someone must have called 118500 directory enquiries then accepted the offer to be put through and spent 10-15 minutes chatting to the person they were connected to.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi chris
              thanks for getting back to me i can not access the itemised calls that you posted here no login access and to clear the 118 500 number up it was a plusnet csr that told me this considering i had no way of getting into MY account at the time to check, and townman go troll someone else , Chris ill just phone and get this sorted......Finnigan
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Finnigan,
Did you call in and get a hold of the details you required?