Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totalise Email Address Billing

FIXED
JohnH1
Hooked

Totalise Email Address Billing

I have two totalise.co.uk email addresses which are both active email addresses used by my wife and myself so do not want to lose them. I think they transferred to Plusnet as part of the merging/acquisition of Madasafish. I have just realised that I haven't been billed for these two email addresses since September 2018. Having had a look at other threads on here I think that Plusnet have stopped billing for these as part of the introduction of their new billing system but could somebody please confirm that this is correct and that Plusnet won't suddenly delete them as this would be a disaster for both of us. Many thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Totalise Email Address Billing

Fix

Hi @JohnH1,

That's correct, we are no longer billing Totalise/Madasafish accounts as part of the introduction of the new billing system.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@JohnH1  since the system no longer charges for these domains, it also seems that it doesn't send reminders when they are about to expire ( well it doesn't for Madasafish ones!). Nominet SHOULD send you reminders and you'll then need to prod the staff on here to get the renewal auctioned.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JohnH1
Hooked

That's great thank you........John.