Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup made in error!!

FIXED
sarajayne9

Topup made in error!!

Hi,

My partner thought he was paying £30 towards my outstanding bill, but he has inadvertently topped up home phone credit on Saturday.

Contacted PN by live chat this AM and was told that was that. 

Obviously not very happy, appreciate it was our error but expected some help from PN.

We never make chargeable calls so will never use any of the £75 calling credit allowed let alone the extra 30 quid paid on Saturday.

Please can someone either refund this or do something otherwise unless we make £30 of chargeable calls in the future (which we wont) we are basically going to loose this money. Sad

Hoping someone can help.

Best Regards,

Sara-Jayne

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Topup made in error!!

Welcome to the community forums @sarajayne9

Sorry to hear you accidentally made a home phone top-up payment when trying to make a payment towards an outstanding balance.

I'm just discussing this with a colleague and I'll aim to get back to you later today with more information.

EDIT:

Unfortunately it's not looking like I'll be able to provide an update today. Apologies.

Hopefully I should be able to get back to you with more info tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Thanks for your patience @sarajayne9

I've responded to a ticket on your account. Could you respond here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=137133238

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
sarajayne9

Harry,

Thank you for sorting this out.

Kind Regards

Sara-Jayne

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem. Glad I could help Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet