cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback troubles

upmyway

Topcashback troubles

Hello there Plusnet forum....I've just signed up to Plusnet last month - all good - and I've just received a note to say I've had my TopCashback declined. I took great care to get it right when I signed up....any ideas?

Kind regards, Lindsay

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Topcashback troubles

Hi @upmyway,

Thank you for getting in touch. I've had a look into this and the promo code is showing that you signed up directly through us rather than via Topcashback. You are eligible for £75 cashback and you should receive a redemption email for this within 10 days of your services going live.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
upmyway

Hello EmilyD, many thanks for taking the time to look into this for me and, while I don't understand how it's happened, I'll be delighted with that result.

I'll keep you posted as we go and....thanks again!

Kind regards, Lindsay.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thanks @upmyway,

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you don't receive the redemption email within 10 working days of your services going live or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team