cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback question

choo
Grafter

Topcashback question

I also entered a firends user name on sign up. There seems to be conflicting info on if this will affect any cashback? ( said noting on the T&C about affecting cashback order though)
Cashback is only for new orders and is not available for existing customers.
Rates above include 3% Topup for everybody
Plusnet Broadband cashback is available through Top CashBack on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
PLUSNET BROADBAND CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.

If it does, I really need to sort something out asap.
Thanks again
7 REPLIES 7
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Topcashback question

Hi there,
I assume you mean you entered their username as a referral? If so it shouldn't affect anything (though they will get a discount once the account you signed up goes active Smiley )
choo
Grafter

Yes that right Matt,
It asked if I knew  any other users on sign up, so I just put a friend in not thinking that it could be an issue.
Its put my mind at ease now you said that.  (My firend would also be mortifide of it affected anything).
Seen the (ticket #119722612) saying Referral SignUp Preference: Banner/Word of mouth referral from username . I take it Banner is Topcashback link details?
Sign up was a little more difficult than I expected ( I think a systems were updating with this new phone pricing ) The system didn't at first find my cable phone number or address, & failed with CC payment. Luke got back to me saying he was usure why it failed (ticket #48332278) but everything is ok now.
I'm looking forward already to be up and running with plusnet!
Thanks again
choo
Grafter

Quick update.
Topcashback say they've submitted a missing clam to Plusnet as it didn't track  ( maybe due to the website issues (updates ) when I signed up.)
What happens next ? Do plusnet reveiw the sign up system ticket ticket #119722612 and then send it to Topcashback ?
Thanks  Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: choo
? Do plusnet reveiw the sign up system ticket ticket #119722612 and then send it to Topcashback ?

What's this reference number from? It's not something on or system?
Jojo Smiley
choo
Grafter

Hi Jojo,
That number is a Plusnet Service Notice (  2011-11-01  23:40:40-  119722612 )    (Service Notice #119722612)
It shows the Referral SignUp Preference: Banner  ( which was via Topcashback)
Thanks for taking a look !
That cashback deal goes along way towards the new line install fee &  makes it easier not to feel disapointed, I missed the 9 months half price offer by a few hours.

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi choo,
Duh, it's the blonde streaks, I'm so used to searching ticket numbers I missed that one. Anyhow, as far as the referral goes that will go through to the person you named, which is in the service notice. It shouldn't affect your cashback though in any way.
Jojo Smiley
choo
Grafter

I've got a head full , but its a great excuse for us girls to use  Smiley
The Topcash back has tracked so I carn't thank the staff enough for keeping an eye on this.
Thanks again
choo