cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback no tracking

ka006

Topcashback no tracking

Hello Plusnet
Order home broadband on 7th april and topcashback stil have not track. Manual claim status is on "waiting for merchant". I follow the instruction in http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html and contacted plusnet and reply from customer support:
"Top Cashback are a 3rd party company so unfortunately we are unable to chase this for you, I would advise contacting them directly."
and topcashback reply:
Your Missing CashBack claim has now been submitted to Plusnet Broadband (via their affiliate network or representative management agency who run their online programme for them).
Please understand that this process is likely to take from four weeks to several months (often longer with contract/policy based transactions) to complete, and we may not be in a position to update you until the final decision has been made.

i would appreciate if someone here can chase it up for me since most of the cashback problem posted here gets solved instead of me having to email back and forth between plusnet and topcashback.
Order Date: 07 Apr 2013
Expected Cashback: £28.00
Order Number: 40534058
Thanks
ka
6 REPLIES 6
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Topcashback no tracking

Hi there,
We'll be in-touch to confirm this with TCB.
ka006

thanks for the reply.
ka006

Hi, its been 2 weeks now and still not tracking at Top Cashback. Can you chase it up for me please.
Thanks
ka
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've passed this to our marketing team, as soon as I've got a response I'll let you know.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's been approved for you, you should here back from TCB soon to confirm this.
ka006

Thank you chris, its tracked and payable.
Would recommend friends and family.
Ka