Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback declined

ootiptoetip
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Topcashback declined

Hi!,

I just signed up via topcash back and had £70 pending however they've just declined it! nightmare! I did get an email from Plusnet to fill out a form to claim the £50 reward however I understood you can't claim both so i was holding out on the Topcashback as it's more - what do i do? I did call you up and you confirmed there is an external voucher code against my account (topcashback) soo why was it declined by the the retailer, aka. you lovely people? Please kindly advise - thanks! Smiley

P.s. I did tweet you  @plusnethelp with the same quesiton 3 days a go (as advised on your help plage) but no reply 😕

how do i get the topcashback on my recent sign up? Do i ignore the reward email? As i understand you can't claim both? Please advise - thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Topcashback declined

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @ootiptoetip

I am sorry to hear this.

Have you contacted TopCashBack and raised a dispute with them relating to your cashback? Normally, Plusnet wouldn't provide the cashback directly, or be able to advise as to why its been rejected.

Let us know how you get on, and if you have any further questions!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
ootiptoetip
Hooked
Fixes: 1

HI! Yep i have raised a case with them, no update yet. For the reason for rejection it does say "has been declined by the retailer" the retailer being plusnet, so i was hoping you could tell me why?

Cecilthe3rd
Dabbler

Hi @ootiptoetip

The best thing to do would be to wait for the outcome of the case with TopCashBack, I would however say that I see no reason at all as to why we would reject your claim.

Please let us know once you have heard back from TopCashBack.

Many thanks

- Thomas

Tom Haigh
 Plusnet Help Team