cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback declined

skehan

Topcashback declined

Hello,
I recently signed up with you through topcashback where I was offered £60 cashback by going through the topcashback site which I did. But my cashback has been declined?

14 REPLIES 14
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Topcashback declined

Hi @skehan, I am sorry to hear that.

Could you please tell us the reason they stated for declining the cashback?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
skehan

Hi @MatthewWheeler,

It says, 'Plusnet Broadband Cashback has been declined by the retailer' or where can I find a more detailed explanation?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @skehan

Thanks for getting back in touch. Having looked into this I am unable to see your particular cashback code within our system, I wouldn't panic though. These are usually added at the end of each month so will be visible for us to look into in the coming days.

I have sent you a ticket with a little more info here

If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch.

skehan

Hi @Warwick, thanks for getting back to me. In the private message sent I was told to check back after Monday for more information? Is there any update? Payment is still declined and on ice currently in topcashback.
Thanks,
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @skehan

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am sorry for any further delays.

I have reviewed further on your account and our system and have responded via the ticket here

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch.

skehan

Hello @Warwick,
Thanks for your reply. I have followed the advice sent to me.

Hopefully this works,
Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @skehan thanks for carrying out those steps.

In the meantime I've done some digging, I've emailed our billing and marketing teams to investigate this further as there appears to be some confusion with the offer your account was signed up on.

One system shows that you've signed up on an affiliate offer, however another system shows you haven't which I suspect is the reason behind TopCashback declining the cashback. I suspect that there won't be anything that can be done to approve the cashback amount in your TopCashback account but we should be able to still honour this a different way.

We'll update you as soon as we know more within the next 5 working days, however if you've receive a response sooner from TopCashback feel free to let us know what they've said and we'll pass this on to our billing/marketing team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @skehan I've received confirmation from our billing team to advise that your account has tracked on a cashback offer directly through us as opposed to through TopCashBack. 

You should receive an email from Plusnet Rewards within the next 5 to 7 working days with instructions on how to claim this, it's just a short form. Once you've filled this out you'll receive the cashback(Likely to be a reward card or cheque) within 30 days. If any of the above doesn't go to plan, feel free to let us know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
skehan

@Gandalf thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, let us know if you need help with anything else

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
skehan

Hi @Gandalf I've still not received any email with how to claim my cash back? Its not in my junk folder? Can you help please?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @skehan I can see the email is showing to be sent on 18-Sep-2019 at 00:00. To make things easier, I've auto-redeemed this for you now which means you should get a cheque within 30 days. Hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
skehan

Hi @Gandalf thanks for getting back to me. I've got an email to say sorry for the delay and that I should receive an email with instructions on how to redeem soon, but I've not got that email or the one sent on the 18th. Is there anything I need to do or will I just receive my cheque? Thanks
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @skehan

Please ignore the most recent email. 

@Gandalf messaged you previously stating he had redeemed this manually for you. 

If there's anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards