cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback declined

Sammy

Topcashback declined

Plusnet services started yesterday and today I discovered that my tracked cashback has been declined without any explanation. Anyone else experienced this or can advise who is responsible for the cashback... plusnet or topcashback. I have already lodged a claim with tcb but don't rate their service for sorting it out they usually just fire out emails without explanation or ownership of problem.

any help appreciated. 

Also how can you send a message to plusnet

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Topcashback declined

Moderator's note:

I have moved this to My Account/Billing and, hopefully, a member of staff will pick this up tomorrow.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Topcashback declined

Hi Sammy,

Sorry about the problem with your cashback.

Some cashbacks were incorrectly declined which we've since resolved and approved. This is likely the fallout of that, and TopCashBack may just need a nudge to let them know it's been approved.

I believe it can take some time for the claim to be processed by TCB, usually up to 30 days. I have also checked our affiliate tracker so we can see your account was created through TopCashBack and therefore eligible.

Can you let us know when you get a response back from TCB?

Thanks,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet