cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback declined ?!

reece1605

Topcashback declined ?!

1) As I saw mentioned on someone elses issue with a cashback site, my topcashback cash back got declined once my account went active?!
Can you help with this? (topcashback username is link:csa removed)
2) Also, my account says I have an open order on it, and yet I have nothing ordered?
3) Finally, I also can not close a ticket raised it says error each time I try to close it.
Going well for me here huh! lol
adie:green removed personal email address as it's an open forum]
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Topcashback declined ?!

Hi there,
1. The orders are both showing as complete on our side, so I'm not sure why TCB would have declined this. Have you followed it up with them at all?
2. I can't see any open orders, where are you seeing this?
3. If the ticket is opened by you then only you can close it. If it was opened by us or our systems then only we can close it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
reece1605

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I have contacted TCB and asked them to try and find out why from your representatives why it was declined, they havent replied as yet as to why.
When I looked into the possibility of changing my products as in the accounts page, it said it couldnt show my options due to open orders?!
The ticket was opened by me, but when I try to close it, it says there is an error and can not be completed.
Thanks
Wrighty11
Grafter

Hello,
sorry you had issues with the account change link. Done some changes on our end now and you should be able to change with no issue Smiley