cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback Declined

terrysharon

Topcashback Declined

Hello,

I signed up for your Unlimited Broadband via my topcashback link.

This was around 9 July 2017. The offer was for £75 cashback.

The order tracked fine and appeared in my topcashback account as "pending".

I have been a member of topcashback for many years and am very meticulous when purchasing via their links.

I was directed to your sign up page via topcashback and duly ordered your unlimited broadband and phone line at 18.99 per month.

However earlier this week I noticed that my £75 cashback had gone from "pending" to "declined".

I have raised this with topcashback and submitted a complaint which they say has been submitted to the merchant.

My ticket states that I may have to wait between 4 weeks and several months for an answer from Plusnet and I see no possible reason for this.

Can anyone help with this issue as I see that others have experienced similar issues with cashback being declined from Plusnet?

Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Manamonkey

Re: Topcashback Declined

I have also been declined my topcashback from the 20th June 2017.  

I was supposed to get £50 even though it was a valid new customer contract and it has all gone live quite a while ago now, wondered if this has been resolved at all for people. Lodged a ticket but still waiting for TopCashBack to provide any kind of support on it Sad  I saw a review advising to post here and Plusnet may help Huh

LINDA61

I have also been told I wont receive any cashback, although I am sure it was part of the deal when I switched from Sky to Plusnet. Very disappointed, but what can you do, I seem to be one of many that this has happened to.

LINDA61

what do you mean by 'lodged a ticket' Huh

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your cashbacks are showing as declined.

I've tracked it from our side and we can see you should be eligible.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend raising a transaction query with TopCashBack, and then the status should automatically change to approved by the end of this month. Let us know if you have any problems come September.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
terrysharon

Hi,

thank you very much for your help.

I will keep an eye on my topcashback account.

Regards

Terry

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems Terry

Keep us posted

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
terrysharon

Hi Anoush,

just wanted to let you know that my £75 cashback has still not been approved on the topcashback site. They tell me it could take up to 4 months to receive approval or rejection from yourselves. When you can spare the time could you take another look from your end? Much appreciated.

Terry

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Affiliate cashbacks should be approved at the end of the month.

Can you let us know how your TopCashBack account looks on Friday?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet