cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TopCashback problem

Streekie2000
Hooked

TopCashback problem

I ordered my broadband through TopCashback for £70, this was included in my calculations on choosing the new broadband company and everything seemed to go fine TopCashback confirmed the transaction went through.

After 7 days still no mention on my account of the cash-back, I’ve lodged a query but it can take a while and by the time it’s investigated I may not be late to cancel my order and stick with my current provider who has offered to reduce my payments.

topcashback say you have to have an open account with Plusnet before linking through.

Do I cancel the order now and reorder or Not.

TopCashback

Current known issues

Before continuing with your claim, please look through the following known issues which may explain the problem with your transaction.

• Important note
    Please note that your PlusNet account is required to be active prior to making a request, if it is not then the claim may be concidered invalid by the merchant.
    This explains my problem(return to my account)
8 REPLIES 8
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: TopCashback problem

Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch.

I have left a ticket on your account following your query. You can view this here.

If you're wanting to close the account and cancel the inflight orders I'd advise giving our Cancellations Team a call directly on 0800 013 2632.

They are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

There is currently no wait time if you would like to call today.

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Font Size fixed.

Streekie2000
Hooked

The cancellation was a question , do I cancel and reorder or not?.

If you can validate the TopCashback  £70 element of my claim, I can leave the order in and that’s fine if not then, should I cancel and reorder to get the cashback or I can stay with my current provider at a reduced price.

thanks.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Streekie2000

Thanks for coming back to us.

As things stand, this isn't showing from our side at present. I'm going to do some more digging with a colleague and come back to you ASAP with an update.

If nothing still shows in the background after further investigation it may very well be a case of cancel/reorder to capture the cashback.

I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Speak soon

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Morning @Streekie2000

Could you possibly post the confirmation of your cashback offer on this thread (blanking out any sensitive information etc) or attach it to this ticket here?

Thanks,

Dave

Streekie2000
Hooked

The process of TopCashback trying to confirm my purchase has finally started, as it could not start until the account was open for a month my question was automatically closed.

How do I reopen the question?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Streekie2000,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Once you have a response from TopCashBack, just add it to the new ticket link I have created for you here and we'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Streekie2000
Hooked

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

I am sorry about that response there @Streekie2000, I'm afraid as the cashback would have been generated through Topcashback we are unable to escalate further. Please do let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.