cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TopCashBack - Declined And Still Awaiting for plusnet...?

halfpast5

TopCashBack - Declined And Still Awaiting for plusnet...?

I've raised an issue via TCB but it's something I hope plusnet can help expedite as it's rather annoying to be one of the few to receive such bad impression when in actual fact, your service have been good for the past 2 months I've been with you guys.
I signed up on the 3rd April, main reason I went with you guys was the TCB deal, on top of your decent feedback.
The engineer visited within 2 weeks and I was up and running.
A week later, I got an update from TCB that it was declined.
Went through the hoops of customer complaint and now it's "waiting for merchant".
Details:
I got the £19.99 deal for Unlimited Fibre Extra and Homephone up to 76Mb, which promised £100 cashback via TCB.
Engineer visited on the 24th April, so account lived by then.
Rejected via TCB on 1st May
Back and forth till the 5th and 12th of May before it was sent over to you guys.
Been like that since. A representative did as me for account details / post code etc around that time.
Can anyone confirm this is correct on your end and something is being looked into?
TCB name is seejaythinks
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Wrighty11
Grafter

Re: TopCashBack - Declined And Still Awaiting for plusnet...?

Hey halfpast5,
Welcome to the forums.
I've had a look for you and everything is active from our end so im unsure why they havnt picked it up. Sadly we dont have any way of sending them a notification to say that everything is sorted. I can only suggest going back to them and telling them your services activated on the 24/04/15 and they should be able to sort something.
halfpast5

Re: TopCashBack - Declined And Still Awaiting for plusnet...?

Hi Wrighty11,
Thank you for the reply. I have updated their contact point, with a link to this forum, hope this gets the ball rolling again. Will update again, hopefully positives!